Gourmet Restaurant in Hauteluce, Savoie
Discover our gourmet restaurant
Light and inventive cuisine
Ever since it was opened, the Restaurant de la Ferme du Chozal, has attached the utmost importance to its products and their origins.These include meat from Beaufortain, game, lake fish and around 30 varieties of aromatic herbs and flowers picked in the hotel garden. Local producers grace your plates, guaranteeing unrivalled flavour and quality at every meal.
The awarding of Maître Restaurateur status gives recognition of this approach, guaranteeing fresh products cooked and prepared on-site. This is a shrine to flavour where the cooking is both light and creative.
Displaying a genuine passion for cooking, the chef always includes some little surprise inspired by his trips around the world and he will be delighted to introduce you to themarvellously rich and varied local produce prepared with his culinary skills.
The wine list will whisk you away on a journey across the Alps and beyond, taking in France, Switzerland, Italy and Slovenia.
Book your table by telephone, by calling
The restaurant is fully accesible to wheelchairs.
Dogs are not admitted in the restaurant or by the poolside.
This menu is given as an example as it is changing throughout the weeks
Start the day looking at the Mont-Blanc
Get your day off to a great start with a breakfast served on the terrace looking out across Mont-Blanc or in the privacy of your bedroom.
In the restaurant, we propose a large buffet with carefully chosen products or homemade, including: cold cuts from the Beaufortain valley, gruyere cheese from Savoie, a choice of bread and brioche, home-made or traditionally produced jams, yoghurt and fruit cake, stewed fruit and fruit salads, dried fruits, honey, butter from the cooperative, milk from the mountains, a choice of cereals, free range boiled eggs,not to mention a range of natural fruit juices and gluten free products.
- Lunch: 12.00 to 1.45 pm (last order)
- Dîner : 7.00 to 9.00 pm (last order)
- June and September : Open for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday, and for lunch Saturday and Sunday
- July and August : Open for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday, and for lunch Saturday and Sunday
- Other opening times are available subject to special request
In winter: open lunch and dinner, closed on Tuesdays (except for hotel guests)
- We are open for the summer season : from beginning of June until end of September
- Open for the winter season from mid December to mid April (end of the season 4th April 2022)